Friday, May 29, 2009

This Child of Mine...

Lawyer


He will be 5 in a few short months. Sigh. Where has the time gone? I actually relish each and every day with Lawyer in all of his growth...I don't think about yesterday and I really don't see past today. I just breathe in this boy's spirit and all is okay to just enjoy today.

Lawyer


I love his energy, leadership, strong-willed attitude, his dance moves, how he loves on me early in the morning and late at night (I'm chopped liver at all hours in between, usually!), his amazing works of art, his imagination, his thoughtfulness for others and every inch of his 4 foot tall frame.

Lawyer


And even during the topsy-turvy, spinning-wildly-out-of-control days of parenting, I wouldn't trade this child or our days together for anything in this world...

Pool


because I know one day it will be his time to leave this house and make new adventures with his own family. Thank you my sweet boy for each and every day.

1 comment:

BeautifulDisaster311 said...

It goes by in the blink of an eye, doesn't it? Drew turned 12 at the end of March and Brad was 7 on the 1st. There's something very special in the bond between a mother and her son(s).