Monday, May 11, 2009

Bad Hair Day

Yeah so I previously mentioned that Lawyer had a good story about his hair. I'll let the pictures do most of the talking.

Crazy Hair Day

It was Crazy Hair Day at school on Friday so we spiked his hair and sprayed it green.

Bad Hair Day

Oh dear, this is after school. I was working in my office and in comes Lawyer. At first, I thought he had wet his hair down and that's why it was so funky looking. And then, upon further inspection...

Bad Hair Day

Uh, yeah. Crazy Hair Day turned into Bad Hair Day. I seriously could not stop laughing. The longer I looked at it, the harder I laughed. Lawyer just stood there with a smile on his face which quickly turned to nervous laughter on his part. I made him antsy to say the least with my boisterous laugh.

Lawyer


So, a shaved head it was.

My creation


It wasn't so bad though...we had to go to Granny's to get the shears so he got to go swimming afterwards.

3 comments:

BeautifulDisaster311 said...

Did that green stuff make his hair fall out?! It's kinda hard to tell on my tiny Blackberry sceen.

Amii said...

No, it was spray hair color...the hair fell out because he CUT it out!! Yikes!

Sarah Stevens said...

Oh this was so funny, Amii. I HAD to tell my mom about last night. At least he's not a girl - a boy with a buzz cut is way cuter than a girl with one! (some kooky people in our church with too many children to count found this to be the most logical solution for their 3 yr old little girl too! so sad)
Lawyer is so cute!