Thursday, March 12, 2009

Progress Report

Knitted Baby Dress


Do you remember
THIS POST from earlier in the week when I showed you pictures of the baby knit dress I was attempting? I started on Sunday and last night I finished the back of the dress!

Knitted Baby Dress


Hopefully after I finish knitting the front and can block both pieces, the bottom edging will lay flat. I'm pretty proud of myself...it would probably be way cuter knit on circulars but I've been a tad on the timid side to start working with those...maybe my next knit dress will be done that way.

Yarn Stash


And guess what I got in the mail today?

Yarn Stash


A gazillion skeins of BEAUTIFUL yarn...I've never knit with "nice" yarn before and I'm sure it will spoil me enough that I won't ever by yarn at the local chain store but this stuff is SO soft. I have different types and different colors for different projects that I have planned out.

Yarn Stash


Have I mentioned that I love to knit by the way?

No comments: