Thursday, March 19, 2009

Chubby Cheek-Fest

Daniel - 4 months


Since this week is Lawyer' spring break, Jason, Lawyer and I made an impromptu visit to see Jason's brother, wife and new baby in Houston. It was Lawyer's and my first time seeing baby Daniel and he was a chunky monkey baby delight!

Daniel - 4 months


I had planned on bringing my camera anyway (don't leave home without it!) but when my brother-in-law wanted me to bring it along, I knew I was going to have a baby photo-fest.

Daniel - 4 months


At four months old and 16.5 pounds of pure baby fluff, Lawyer and I couldn't keep our hands off his overly voluptuous cheeks. Lawyer kept squishing his cheeks together, saying "I love you chubby cheeks". It was hilarious and sweet all wrapped in one.

Cousins


And it was the first time Lawyer had really been around a baby so it was good to see how interested he was in Daniel. He constantly was making sure the baby was covered up in the blanket, that he was being played with, and Lawyer would even wipe up his spit off the baby's face.

Daniel - 4 months


Anyhow, it was fun and I think the pictures turned out great of the baby. We're still on spring break so it's hit or miss for the remainder of the weekend but I'm hoping to be back in full force starting Monday! I've got lots to show and share!

Cousins

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lawyer looks like a real natural with the baby! You know what that means...time for number two!:)

Tara

Amii said...

HAHA, HEHAW, HOHO....or NOT!

Anonymous said...

Ahh come on. Think of all those girly things you could knit if it was a girl! :)

Tara

Anonymous said...

Tara, maybe YOU should think about having a girl so you could keep Amii busy knitting and sewing all those cute girly things!! What do ya say??