Sunday, February 1, 2009

Take a BITE out of Valentine's Day!


I found this blog post over at Skip To My Lou where she made an Alligator Pillow Box Valentine. She shared the template and instructions on how to make this ridiculously adorable, yet boyish, Valentine...I had to make it.

Jason was with me when we made a quick trip to the craft store and while I was looking for the "right" green card stock for the little gators, he spotted this fabulous green croc skin paper...oh, how I love him!

Anyhow, I am so excited to send Lawyer to school with these lil bewt-ees (name that man that would say that!) and I'm sure that the parent's there will think "Good Lord, this parent has WAY to much time on her hands" but I don't and I'm okay with that.

*Sigh* I wish I was getting a valentine like this! I'll take a picture of the whole crew once they have been assembled and filled with delicious treats!

1 comment:

SkiptomyLou said...

FABULOUS! That paper is the best! You did such a great job!

Cindy