Saturday, February 21, 2009

Food Photography

Food Photography


For some reason, I really find it satisfying to take pictures of food. It's probably because I can tell them what to do and they don't talk back, make funny faces or put hands up to cover their faces.

Anyhow, I really like thinking about how to set up the pictures. I think about my lighting (the BEST lighting in my house is about 1:00pm right now right next to a window on the floor), what is going to fill my viewfinder, what produce would take the best picture, etc. I think the best thing about the pictures is that little to no editing had to be done to them. I love it when that happens.

Anyhow, I hope you find these as pleasing as I do! Enjoy!

Food Photography



Food Photography



Food Photography



Food Photography



Random Objects



Random Objects



Random Objects



Random Objects


And apparently I like taking pictures of eggs.

No comments: