Friday, February 27, 2009

The Devastation of Germ War-fare

Pre-Sickness: 2 hours before the mayhem startedFebruary 2009
One of the sad effects of this nasty virus Lawyer and I both got was that my already-on-the-verge-of-super-skinny son was pushed over the boundaries to just down-right sickly-skinny. In one week's time my child went from having a slight roundness to his cheeks to looking almost gaunt. His knees are wider than his thighs now. I'm really sad about this.

Pre-Sickness: 2 hours before the mayhem started

February 2009

Luckily, Lawyer finally has an appetite and he has not let the thought of potentially puking up his guts get in his way of food today. I, on the other hand, still haven't managed to eat much more than two scoops of mashed potatoes, 5 bites of rice and a popsicle since Tuesday and I think I gained the weight that Lawyer lost. Haha...doesn't that just beat it all!

Post-Sickness
February 2009

Anyhow, I'm hoping for a continued recovery this weekend and that we will be back to normal by next week. And I'm hoping Lawyer's thighs will become thicker than his knees.
And thank you to all that have been praying for his speedy recovery...it was a scary first part of the week to endure.

No comments: