I've got pictures from the weekend that I'm trying to finish processing but I thought it would be fun (not sure who it would be fun for...) to post some random things about myself so here goes...
1) I wear a dress almost 7 days a week because I want to (and I work from home) but I hate skirts.
2) I make my own frappucinos at home because I refuse to pay $4.00 a day getting one from Starbucks.
3) I wear flip flops almost 365 days a year: with jeans, dresses, shorts, nice outfits, etc.
4) I bleach my own hair and have since I was 18...and I always have people ask me where I get my hair done. And I only pay around $3.00 to color it every 4-6 weeks.
5) I met my husband in a bar 7 years ago (that's something to make your mama proud!).
6) Despite the fact that I wear dresses almost daily, I am NOT a girly-girl at all.
7) I taught myself to knit, sew and embroider all within the last year and a half.
8) I started my own catering business when I was still in my teens and then left it behind after I had my son.
9) I absolutely LOATHE shopping. When it's necessary to update my decade-old wardrobe, I usually go to the closest store near me and if something fits, I buy one in every color. I did this two weeks ago with two different pairs of shorts (I hate shorts), two different dresses and several tops...I hadn't bought new clothes in about 5 years.
10) My adult beverage of choice is either a Bud Light in a bottle (the cans have a funky taste to me) or Crown and Coke....see, I'm not a girly-girl.
Alright, wasn't that intriguing? I hear both crickets and snoring now. Ha! Well, I gotta split. I've got some other things to share later!