Sunday, June 8, 2008

Summer Breeze, Makes Me Feel Fine

First off, how old do I make myself when I can put down those lyrics. Now I know I wasn't born when Seals & Croft came out with that song but the sheer fact that I know it and can sing the next line "blowing through the jasmine in my mind" makes it utterly obvious that I was born in, if not the tail end, the '70's.

Anyways, I digress. Wanna know what goes into a fun summer around here? Here's a little of what we've been doing...

Swimming

Bug-Catching

Sand Box Playing

Puppeteering (I made this word up)

Night Light-Sabering (another made up term)

Outside Eating & Napping (notice the strategically placed bug in the second picture)

We've also managed to cook together, go on bike rides, play a little catch, go to a Rangers baseball game, get on a waverunner (where Lawyer fell asleep...how do you sleep while going 30 mph on a wavy lake?), watch fireworks, watch movies and just play.......AND it's only the beginning of June. We've done well, danielson.

No comments: