Friday, June 13, 2008

Feeling Exposed...

I recently read a blog post over at Pioneer Women's website that was posted by Miz Booshay, a guest writer/photographer about getting exposure right the first time. I've really been working in Manual on my camera lately and I do say that when I get the exposure right, it feels good. I won't necessarily claim that the pictures have perfect exposure but I'm slowly getting there.

So on my quest for great pictures SOOC (straight out of camera - no editing), here is what I captured.I love the magical feeling to this picture. I think taking pictures from different perspectives and having those special touches (sun glare in the back) really can turn out fun.

Let me know what you think about my SOOC pictures. While I think it's decent stuff, if you consider yourself a bit of a photographer, I would like to know what I could do to take better pictures!

No comments: