Friday, June 27, 2008

Monkeying Around


Today was lovely. And it was spontaneous, something we lack in our lives a lot. Lawyer saw a playground on the way home from the library and asked if we could go to it and instead of saying "Maybe later" or "How about tomorrow?", I pulled my car off to the side of the road, grabbed my camera and we played in the 100 degree hot Texas sun. And it was fun!

These were my favorite images from the day. Hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed getting to see them when I put them onto my computer!And in the spirit of trying to be edgy, gritty and cool in the abstract photography arena (I have no clue what I'm talking about), here is a picture of the stairs at the playground and I love it.Until next time...over and out.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I like the first two pics especially. Nice work.