Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Totally Sweet...

Maureen - 6 weeks

Baby Girl "M" aka "Sweet Cheeks"

Maureen - 6 weeks


Ah, I still don't think the baby smells have washed off of me yet. In fact, I caught a whiff of her on Jason's hands last night still. Mmm, is there anything that smells better?

Maureen - 6 weeks


I love babies at this age. They're so floppy and soft. "M" had a cozy onesie on and I made a comment that she felt like a beanie baby!

Maureen - 6 weeks


At 6 weeks old (yesterday!), she still sleeps an insane amount but luckily she was ready for her close-ups when I showed up with camera in hand.

Maureen- 6 weeks


Baby "M" is a lucky little lady. Her parent's are already naturals and all three are just in love with one another.

Maureen - 6 weeks


Hantie and Kev-Dog are the best and Lawyer thinks the world of the two of them so I can only imagine the love between their new family. There's something so incredibly special about mother's and their babies, especially. Although, I'm sure the push-over will be Kev-Dog.

My creation


Jason, Lawyer and I specifically went up to Indiana to see baby M's baptism. I was asked to be the Godmother and while I'm not Catholic, I am deeply honored to have been asked.

My creation


For as sweet as she is, she was not liking her little bonnet on her head (although it could be that she HUNGRY!)...but it was her party so she could cry if she wanted to.

Maureen - 6 weeks


Soon, she held up her hand and gave me 4 seconds to get the big black thing out of her face.

Maureen - 6 weeks

Thank you Hantie and Kev-Dog for this sweet baby niece! We love her dearly and can't wait to see y'all again!

No comments: