Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I Feel Yucky...

My year-round allergies have returned from their usual 6 week break around this time of year and I'm wiped out. I think I might have a sinus infection too. Oh poor me.

Ribbed Lace Bolero


The good news is that I finished my green bolero that I've been knitting!! This is my first wearable piece and I'm really happy with how it turned out.

Ribbed Lace Bolero


I made Jason photographer this evening and he did pretty darn well after a crash course on aperture, exposure and film speed.

Ribbed Lace Bolero


Excuse my silly pictures. We were cracking up the whole time saying dumb things like "Okay, you're a tiger now, out prowling, searching for your prey"...I think they do something like that in Zoolander. Anyhow, despite how sickly I felt, I had a good time.

Ribbed Lace Bolero


The slouchy pouch in the back has been remedied so it it lays flat against my back now. I've got big plans for a fall-inspired one next so I best be getting at it. Alright, enough with the pictures of me! I just wanted to share my fabulous little bolero!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As usual you amaze me! That is adorable! I need to put my order in before you get bombarded with request! And if you felt yucky it sure didn't show! Mom