Thursday, December 4, 2008

Happiness...

is waking up to a beautiful sunrise, even if I do live in the 'burbs.


is making homemade Swedish Meatballs with Lingonberry Jelly on the side and taking my served-up dish outside to photograph it and my husband opens the back door to see where I am and then sees me taking pictures of my food on the ground and says "Oh, you're taking pictures...I didn't know where you went." and then shuts the door to go eat. And he is not EVEN surprised at what I'm doing.


is my 4 year old break-dancing to Frank Sinatra's "J-I-N-G-L-E Bells", which has been his favorite Christmas song for 2 Christmases running. (I love how '70's this picture looks - all faded and blown-out with Lawyer in his athletic attire)


is my family sharing dinner, even if it's Chik-fil-a, sharing conversation and sharing laughs at the dinner table.


is being happy even though you have triple chins and necks and the world's plumpest cheeks.




It's good to be happy!

No comments: