Thursday, April 1, 2010

Busy, busy day!

Wow, 3 days and I still accomplished what I wanted to: drink 64 oz. water, make a healthy dinner, AND exercise!

Although, I won't lie...I went to the grocery store yesterday and the smell of donuts knocked me over and I just HAD to have a chocolate-glazed donut. Oops!

I did Day 2 of my C25K program yesterday...man, do I feel healthy after doing the workout! I'm dying to get to the gym and take a kick-boxing class but the schedule just doesn't jive with my personal schedule right now. Oh well...on a positive note, Jason has managed to make it to the gym before work! Go Jason!

Let's see here...some Easter candy MIGHT HAVE been consumed yesterday too. Lawyer had his school's Egg Hunt and he doesn't like chocolate and I don't like it to go to waste but I think it went to "waist" yesterday - MY waist. Boo!

Dinner was especially tasty although I didn't take a picture of our meal last night. I did another Cooking Light recipe though and they haven't failed me in taste yet! We had the Maple-Mustard Pork Chops with Baked Sweet Potatoes and Sauteed Sugar Snap Peas. The sauce on the pork chops were OUT OF THIS WORLD! A little tangy and a little sweet...so good! I plan on making it for chicken cutlets in the future...I love a good sauce! (ETA: I guess because the recipe is from a guest writer, they don't share the recipe online...but it's from the March 2010 issue).

Overall, I'm feeling healthy and great!

No comments: