Friday, September 4, 2009

Finding our Rhythm...

First off - HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!! The lucky duck is off in some exotic locale getting her tan on and drinking plenty of adult beverages, I'm sure! Hope you have a great birthday with sand between your toes!



Whew! What a week it has been! I haven't been this exhausted since Lawyer was a new baby. Our summer schedule was VERY lax (who am I kidding, I wouldn't know a schedule if it punched me in the face!) and since I was determined to get a routine down before Lawyer started school this week, I am paying the price for it!

I usually get up by 7:30 which is late for a lot of people but since school has started, I've been getting up by 6:30 to be able to have my prayer/bible time before Lawyer gets up at 7:00 and it has been HARD getting up that one extra hour earlier!

But, we have survived the week! Amen! And we have been early to school every day!

I love that Lawyer likes to spend time "chalking" before he goes to school. He's quite the artistic one in our house.

Hope everyone has a WONDERFUL Labor Day weekend! I'm meeting up with some fellow DFW photographers on Saturday and then we are going to chill the rest of the weekend!

No comments: