Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Christmas Whirl - Part One

Ahhh. I think I can finally breathe again. December is usually a crazy busy month for us all but it seemed undoubtedly the busiest I've experienced ever. And the best one yet.

I really don't have words to express my feelings on December and Christmas. Sometimes, just keeping it locked away inside to cherish by yourself is all that can be done. So, I bid you a Happy New Year as you enjoy our pictures from the past few weeks throughout the day.

First up, cookies for Santa:


Food for the Santa's reindeer - apparently their favorite food is oatmeal, sugar sprinkles and assorted dried fruit...who knew?


Christmas Eve at Granny and Papaw's house:


Somebody came early to our house:


I love these plates that Lawyer makes every year at school!


Up Next...the BIG day!

No comments: