Sunday, November 30, 2008

Drum Roll, Please!

Presenting our newly re-done downstairs! We are done with the flooring and we could not be happier with the results. The floors and the simplicity of our stuff makes me feel like I like I live in an art gallery and we LOVE it. There are more things we would like to do (such as get rid of the hideous brass/white ceiling fan and replace the kitchen cabinets/countertops) but right now, we are content with everything as it is. So sit back and enjoy the Before and After pictures!

Before:


After:


Before:


After:


Before:


After:


Before:


After:


Before:


After:


Before:


After:


Before:


After:


Here are a few pics where you can really see the floor. I think what we love most about it are the imperfections that you can still see without it being overwhelming.


Whew! That wore me out just posting the pictures! We've got some yummy plans for our downstairs powder bath that is off the entry...I won't say anything about it until we get that done (not for a few months, we need a break!) but let's just say it will be over the top!

No comments: