Monday, July 28, 2008

Knock! Knock! Is anyone home?

Sorry for the absence that has ensued here but we have had our fair share of business going on around here.

Lawyer's uncle (Lawyer calls him Nano) was here for a long weekend which Lawyer thoroughly enjoyed. By last night you could hear the worry and panic that Nano was going to be leaving and Lawyer kept trying to see if Nano was going to stay. He loves his Nano. Nano lived with us for about 3 months a few years back when Lawyer was really little so naturally, Lawyer and him have this really fun bond.

Lawyer's aunt (Lawyer calls her Hantie) will be traveling from Indiana next weekend to stay for 4 days and I'm sure we will be having more than enough fun. I'll report on that next week.

So this week is Lawyer's last week of school for the summer and I'm hoping that with the small break we'll get to spend some quality time with one another.

I've got several recipes I want to post and some pictures that need viewing so I will be returning soon!

1 comment:

Live.Love.Eat said...

Hi there. I've been looking out here & there for you. Funny, my brother is in town this week and my little guy keeps asking if his uncle is going to come over to play hide & seek. We're expecting him tonight for dinner but he's terribly unreliable. I just hope he shows.