Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas Re-Cap



Christmas was, as it typically is for us, abundant, lavish and simple at the same time. I tend to buy educational gifts for my son since I know Toys 'r' Us has delivered the entire contents of their store at my parents house.

This year we got him...

a globe...


a rock collection (seriously, he asked for "special rocks") with a nice magnifying glass...


a few educational games...


Santa pulled through with Bionicles, which Lawyer has been asking for the ENTIRE year. This face says it all, he opened the package a bit, and then looked up at me with this face in utter surprise...


Santa also brought REAL working tools in a toolbox and even left a bunch of wood with a note for Lawyer and Jason to build a workbench. They just finished it up last night so I'll have to get some pics soon.

All in all, we had a wonderful day spent with family! Another memorable Christmas for sure!

1 comment:

Monica Panfil said...

These pictures are great! It looks like you have a beautiful home, too....I love that blue wall with the W. At least that is what I am assuming it is!