Tuesday, February 26, 2008

WANTED: Spring!

I wish I could say "Spring is in the air" but just about the time I get my hopes up that spring is going to wake up and rub her sleepy eyes, winter comes barging back making spring snuggle back up and go to sleep. Yesterday it was almost 85 degrees and tonight it's supposed to be in the 20's...this type of weather should be banned. North Texas is a fence-straddler - not knowing whether to be hot or cold at the appropriate time of year. Either that or it has an identity crisis.

I'll post pictures of our backyard soon so you can join in on the gardening extravaganza that's getting ready to happen. Right now it's a blank canvas but once beautiful spring arises from her wintry slumber - "katie-bar-the-door" - dirt will be dug, grass will be mowed and flowers will come out from hiding.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to post some pictures of your new house!

Tara

Amii said...

Hey Tara! I will post pics VERY soon...I'll probably do a before and after thing with them.

Anonymous said...

I'm looking foward to it!
Tara